2009 T Shirt Contest
Welcome to IROSF's first ever T-Shirt contest! Please see the Editorial for more information about this, but here's the gist.
Send us a high-quality (but not too high: less than a 500K, please) image for something that you think would totally rock. We'll print the shirts to use as a fund-raiser at conventions and over the web. You'll see your work on other people's bodies and say, Woah! I did that! It will be pretty amazing, actually.
The winner will get a collection of super cool things, as well all the public recognition we can put out there. Plus good karma! Don't underestimate that.
Quoting from the Editorial: "We understand that designers are professionals who should be paid for their work. No one should feel obligated to participate in this contest. IROSF fans who choose to participate understand that they are donating their time and efforts for the potential betterment of our magazine and the IROSF community and are in it to have a good time."
- No more than 3 designs per entrant.
- You may use and/or modify any IROSF logos or images for this contest, or create something new.
- You must not use any copyrighted materials other than those belonging to IROSF.
- No coarse language or explicit graphics. Suitable for public display!
- Deadline is the publication of the March issue.